You’re no hero.
You’re an adventurer: a reaver, a cutpurse, a heathen-slayer, a tight-lipped warlock guarding long-dead secrets. You seek gold and glory, winning it with sword and spell, caked in the blood and filth of the weak, the dark, the demons, and the vanquished. There are treasures to be won deep underneath, and you shall have them.
Return to the glory days of fantasy with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role-Playing Game. Adventure as 1974 intended you to, with modern rules grounded in the origins of sword & sorcery. Fast play, cryptic secrets, and a mysterious past await you: turn the page…
What makes DCC RPG so great? Glad you asked…
- DCC RPG is a fast-paced, open-feeling rules set allowing for epic game experiences without unnecessary tethers. It uses modern game-play while paying homage to the origins of role-playing and the fun that it inspired.
- Goodman Games supports DCC RPG with adventures, settings, yearbooks, and sourcebooks based on Appendix N authors. Goodman Games has released over 40 adventures for DCC RPG, and more are in the pipeline.
- Beyond the core rulebook, there are settings that expand your experience with DCC RPG. These settings include DCC Lankhmar (licensed from the estate of Fritz Lieber), The Shudder Mountains (inspired by the works of Manly Wade Wellman), Mutant Crawl Classics (a stand-alone, post-apocalyptic, science-fantasy setting), Empire of the East (licensed from the estate of Fred Saberhagen), and the upcoming Xcrawl Classics and Dying Earth. All supplements use the Dungeon Crawl Classics core rules.
- Goodman Games offers a free license that allows fans to create rules and settings that customize the game in amazing ways. With over 200 fan-created products on the market, you can find almost any setting and mod that you desire.
- The core rulebook includes the introductory adventure “Portal Under the Stars”, one of our most popular adventures, as well as the level 2 adventure “Keep Off the Borderlands” by Rev. Dak J. Ultimak.