FEATHERED ADVENTURES features a complete game system plus everything you need to play and/or create adventures within its 136 pages:
- Diceless game mechanics: it’s always up to the players to decide whether they succeed at a cost or fail
- A guide to play the game with or without a permanent Game Master
- 6 ready-to-pick character groups: the standard brood, the junior brood, the drama brood and the unexpected brood
- 12 prewritten character types: the stingy (but good-hearted) one, the bad-tempered (but selfless) one, the ones too young (but resourceful), the shy (but generous) one, the absent-minded (but brilliant) one and the dumb (but fearless) one… and many others!
- 24 ready-to-play adventures of 6 different types: treasure hunts, explorations, contests, enemy attacks, investigations and fancy parties
- A guide to personalize the different characters and adventure types
- Advice on how to play the game as a short campaign
- Advice on how to handle the pace of an adventure and the extras interacting with the main characters
- Lots of obstacles to throw in your characters’ way
- And more!
The game features a clear and efficient layout by Nicolas Folliot, a cover by momatoes and inside illustrations by Helkarava, François Maumont and Clément de Ruyter as well as guest content written by Vivien Féasson, Grant Howitt, Guylène le Mignot, Rae Nedjadi, Julien Pouard and Melville Tilh-Pluñvenn.